Jeff Cotton, MFT of Jeff Cotton Trainings is a trainer with the National Foster Parent Association has worked with children and families for 35 years. He conducts seminars for group homes, foster families and schools throughout the United States.
Jeff’s trainings are clear, concise, pragmatic, inspirational and fun. His trainings are designed to engage a high level of interactive participation with helps the audience to put on their thinking caps and see outside the box.
Jeff is the author of the training manual, “Skillful De-escalation with Children: Approaching Fear Without Fear”, certified by the state of California for group homes and residential treatment programs. Here are comments from one of his 2012 workshops:
- Thoroughly enjoyed this presenter
- Good presentation, had good info-shared in a way that was helpful and engaging
- Thought it was great
- Speaker was great!
- This training really made me evaluate what I have been doing and how I have been working with the children
- Great workshop!
- Mr. Cotton provided excellent hands-on training
- Speaker was very energetic and fun; passionate about working with our youth
Contact Jeff for more info
October 29, 2012